Monday, July 23, 2007

GetRef - Earn Referrals and Advertising Credits

I just joined a new program called GetRef where you can earn referrals or advertisements for your programs. Once you sign up for your free account, you need to log in, then you can earn by joining programs, clicking links or referring other members. If you don't join at least one program every three months,your offers won't ever be seen by anyone, so be sure to join at least one program right away and to join another at least every three months! With such a large variety of programs out there though, this shouldn't be a problem.

Although it looks like only Gold Members can earn cash with this one, you have two options:

Buy Referrals for your program
Buy exposures for your link

I have only been a member for a few hours, but have put in my offer to buy a referral to one of my programs, and saved up over one fourth of the points needed for the second referral. I don't have any takers yet, but I just posted my offer a little while ago.