Thursday, November 15, 2007

Signed up Today... Best-Price.com

I just signed up for Best-Price today, but it sounds like it might be a pretty good program if you like to get paid for your opinions. I am still looking around the site, and from what I have seen you get paid for writing reviews and having other members rate them. The more members rate your reviews, the more money you earn. The minimum payout is $5 via PayPal, and it seems that they pay rather quickly according to other members. I can't vouch for that myself since I just joined today, but I will let you know for sure once I reach the $5 minimum payout and request my payment.

As far as earnings go, they say that you earn money for your reviews based on quality, so in order to earn more money for your reviews, you get paid according to the ratings that they receive from other members.

It looks like you can also earn money by referring others, although from what I can tell so far, you can only refer them by sending an email through the site. I wish I had a referral link to add to this post, but unfortunately I can only get my referral money if I have your email address...

I guess that leaves a couple of choices... Of course I would appreciate it if I could get the $1.50 that they pay for a referral, so if you want to give me your email address, I promise that I won't spam you or anything. I will not use it for anything other than to send you and invitation. You can contact me at kelly60@gmail.com Please put "refer me to Best-Prices" in the subject line so I don't miss your email.

Otherwise, you can follow the link and sign up at the Best-Price website and nobody will earn the money. The choice is yours, but as I said, I would appreciate it if you would consider allowing me to send you an invitation so that we can both benefit from this offer.