Monday, June 11, 2007

Today's Tips - Spread The Word - June 11, 2007

Since many income opportunities are referral based, one of the most important things you can do is to spread the word about your opportunity. Once you have chosen an opportunity where you are confident that you will earn money online, the next step should be to advertise whichever affiliate program you have chosen.

You can go about this several ways. Depending on the types of programs you have chosen, some may work better than others may. You can look at my MyLot profile page, and see how I have added information about some of my other opportunities to my profile. I have also added links to other blogs where I write.

Be careful when doing this because some sites may not allow it, but the key here is to get your links out there on as many sites as possible. The more sites that contain your links, the better your chances of increasing traffic to your website. This does not only hold true for those who stumble across your link, but it also increases the chances of a higher search engine ranking.

One good way to do this is to create a blog or a webpage of some sort where you can post some of your links. It doesn't have to be a blog about Earning Money Online, in fact there are many other topics that would rank much better in the search engines. In addition to my Income Opportunity blogs, I have written blogs on topics such as Karaoke and FreeStuff.


Your webpage or blog could be about any topic you like, and still easily promote your affiliate programs. You can add them in as text links as I have demonstrated by linking the sites above, or you may insert seperate advertisements between your posts. Use whichever method works best for you, but try to get the word out to as many people as possible. Please read my upcoming tips sections for more information on strategies for spreading the word about your income opportunities, referral programs, or other websites you would like to promote.