Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blogsvertise - Get Paid to Blog

If you have a blog and would like to get paid for writing content, why not sign up for Blogsvertise? Although I just signed up for this one tonight, my understanding is that they must first approve your blog, then they will offer assignments based on your blog contents. You then write a blog entry about sponsor's website. Your blog entry can be positive or negative, but must follow certain rules such as that it must include at least 75 words, and provide at least three links to the sponsor's website.

I just signed up tonight, so I do not have approval yet. I will be waiting to see how this one turns out. I think it sounds like an interesting opportunity for someone who enjoys blogging. There are also opportunities from this one to earn money for referring advertisers to Blogsvertise, so why not give it a shot.

The only downside I can see to this so far is that newer blogs are usually only accepted on a probationary status, and thus receive lower paying offers than those blogs that have been around longer. According to the information on their site, they usually put sites without posts dating back at least 90 days on a probationary status. This can be decided on a case-by-case basis, but in addition to quality posts, they prefer them to be at least 60 days old or at least have a good status with Google.