Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Halloween

There are lots of interesting and different ways to promote your choice of income opportunities. This is just one of many. I thought that you might like to check out my latest promotion. This one was made for the Halloween season, but the concept could work any time. It was quick and easy to put together, so you can make your own in just a few minutes.


For this video I uploaded my own photo, then chose a Halloween costume. There are also several backgrounds to choose from. If you don't want to use your own photo, you can choose from one of the pictures they have available. You can see the last video I made here.


Anyway, to add the voice you can either record your message using a microphone or use the text to speech option. I have used the text to speech option because the house was pretty noisy while I was making my video, but I will probably make another one later on when I have the house to myself and put my own voice into it.


In any case, I thought it turned out rather well, so I wanted to share it with you, and let you know that you can make your own by clicking the link at the bottom of the video screen. Don't forget to watch the video first so that you can see how well it turned out.