Monday, March 12, 2007

My First Payment From MyLot

I just got my first payment from MyLot today. You can set your own payment level here so that your payments are automatically deposited into your Paypal account when your earnings reach $10, $25 or $50. I chose to collect mine at the $10 amount so that I could verify that this is a paying site.

MyLot is a site where you get paid to post your discussions, reply to the discussions of others, and post pictures. The discussions can be about just about any topic you like and if your interest is not included you can easily add it to the database in just a couple of clicks of the mouse. MyLot is also a community based site with a lot of people who are great about helping you get started.

Another thing I like about MyLot is their referral program. When you get a referral, you earn 25% of your referral's earnings, as well as your own. This means that if you have any active referrals you can earn a lot more than what I have earned in my first couple of months.

I have earned close to $20 in the less than two months I have been with MyLot and many members claim earnings much higher than mine, due in part to referrals I would guess.